"A fingerprint is a symbol of originality and uniqueness. There are never two of a kind, just like there are no identical wines. Geographical area, region, climate, grape type and care all make wines different. Therefore every bottle is a fingerprint of the area it was produced. "
You don't need to go far for great wine. In our region of Central Europe you will find jewels - often unjustly overlooked. At Winedetective.cz - an on line wine shop located in Prague - you can buy quality wines - Austrian, Hungarian, Slovak - as well as wines from some of the lesser known Moravian wineries.
Why buy wine from Winedetective.cz?
- you choose only from high quality, hand crafted wines from talented family winemakers who really care about putting something special into a bottle
- we import directly many of our foreign wines, so we can offer them to you for comparable prices to those in their country of origin
- many of our imported wines are exclusive to us in the Czech Republic
- we keep all wines on stock
- no minimum order quantities, purchase is possible from 1 bottle
- a big choice of delivery and payment options including personal pick up at the HeurekaPoint network
- detailed information on all wines, wineries, wine regions and countries
- you can return goods within 30 days without reason
- you can rely on first class customer service and fast delivery
Do you need advice choosing a wine?
Try our unique four-step guided wine search . It will help those looking for a wine to match a particular occasion or it can serve you as a source of inspiration when discovering new wines.
Currently we are offering you sets of Hungarian wines at a great discount of 20%!